Competition - Design Logo for Women’s Musical Month
Music of Armenia is delighted to announce the launch of ‘Women’s Musical Month’, an annual month-long celebration dedicated to female Armenian musicians and their music. The event will launch on 8th March and close on 7th April 2018. During this period five different events will take place in Yerevan and Dilijan.
Women’s Musical Month
Celebrating the power of female creativity and talent ‘Women’s Musical Month’ aims to promote the legacy of music created and performed by Armenian women, while encouraging and empowering them to pursue their careers professionally and globally.
What you get
1. The winning designer will get $100 and their submitted logo will become the official logo of the festival.
2. The winning logo, designer and their work will also be featured on Music of Armenia’s website, social networking websites and newsletter.
Terms and Conditions
The goal of the competition is to find a logo that is best suitable for ‘Women’s Musical Month’. You are free to use your imagination when designing the logo. The only requirement is that your design reflects the festival’s mission and spirit. Please do not send logos containing images of Mount Ararat, Armenian churches, crosses or any other national or religious symbols. The festival is dedicated to Armenian women and their music in general. Hence, the logo must depict the wider aspect of the project.
1. The logo should have no wording as we wish to use it for both Armenian, as well as non-Armenian audiences. Hence, the logo should be a design, which contains musical or female elements.
2. Effective without colour, looks good in black & white.
3. Scalable - works well at all sizes.
4. Versatile and multi-purpose - we must be able to use the logo for many different purposes and on various platforms, shapes and surfaces.
5. Simple, modern and memorable - logos with Armenian patriotic designs, i.e. the Armenian flag, will not be accepted.
6. Designs will be eliminated if they are inappropriate or completely off brief.
7. Only one submission per person/company.
8. The winning design will be chosen by Music of Armenia.
9. Should there not be a logo that we consider suitable, there will be no winner. Hence, no financial prize given to anybody.
10. The competition is open to professional and semi-professional graphic designers only.
How to submit your designs
Email your designs to [email protected].
The competition ends on 14 February 2018. Late submissions will not be accepted. The winner will be announced on 15 February 2018....
‘Women’s Musical Month’ takes place by the generous financial support of Vatche and Tamar Manoukian.